-
March 15th, 2001, 02:44 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Just wondering, when I was having my bagel breakfast,
We know Katchoo likes bagels, but I wanna' know if she likes them with cream cheese and Lox (smoked salmon)? It's mighty tasty, and I don't see how anyone, real or cartoon, could resist. so, does she?
------------------
The maverick heroine of STP land, avenger against those who would kick off with pretty women;
Hero to some, just another pretty face to others.
The cutest little lesbian.
THE Lesbian.
...Without love, we are never more than Strangers In Paradise.
-
March 18th, 2001, 02:21 AM
#2
Inactive Member
When I asked Katchoo about cream cheese and lox she made the Calvin gross-out face. She prefers blueberry bagels, toasted, then buttered, no smear, and an iced gensing green tea. She eats this about 3-4 days a week for breakfast at a Einstein Bros. near her apartment here in Houston (on the way to the studio of course), the other days she just eats a bowl of cereal at the kitchen table in her jammies.
-
March 18th, 2001, 06:03 AM
#3
Inactive Member
You're talking about SIP and the universe as if they're two separate things.
I'm confused.
Are they?
-
March 18th, 2001, 04:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Terry, you know I love ya........but does the line ever blur between the SIP universe and ours?
-
March 19th, 2001, 12:35 AM
#5
Inactive Member
-
March 20th, 2001, 03:00 AM
#6
Inactive Member
It's all the same to me. SIP is my pansophy.
-
March 20th, 2001, 03:43 PM
#7
Inactive Member
-
March 20th, 2001, 11:58 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Katchoo in her jammies with a big bowl of fruit loops in milk?
I want a picture of that.
I did not know she knew Calvin. Dogbert, sure, but Calvin, na. I like Hobbes myself. Invite him over for glass of cool lemonade, a tuna sandwich and piece of chocolate cake all the time. We watch Red Dwarf and debate about if Rimmer is gay or not. Good old Rimmer. Too bad he is as dead as a coffin nail.
oops, sorry, I have a habit of wandering. Like the time I tried to get everybody on one of the other boards to believe that the mouse in Katchoo's art class was Jerry, after he faked his own death in Paris after years of rice-cake and pineapple abuse.
------------------
Do you ever shut up? -Tambi
Here comes trouble. -Callisto
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks